It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 27
Location: 'Nam
Jasun wrote:
good thread so far; wonder if it's luring people in or scaring them away.... !~>>


Fear and Desire...

Where the Kubrickon begins-

_________________
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue.


Last edited by Vic Morrow on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 1106
Location: Hope, BC
Vic Morrow wrote:
Jasun wrote:
good thread so far; wonder if it's luring people in or scaring them away.... !~>>


Fear and Desire...

S' how it starts...

Good call.

Vic Morrow wrote:
Guilt seems an event horizon

Great thesis statement: Guilt seems an event horizon. Explain in 5000 words or less.

Vic Morrow wrote:
I'm a bit of a fascist myself- not to the point of toyota's full of acolytes beating people w/ sticks- but in an interior sense, I harry my soul w/ a blackhead gun.

"Everyone's a Nazi." Gary Heidt.

Vic Morrow wrote:
The renunciation of women, the flight from them- I KNOW this is the culprit.

Mother-bondage. That's the culprit. The psychic womb. The matrix has you.

Vic Morrow wrote:
He'ss a great actor and certainly the most fascinating one in Hollywood, after, probably, Woody.

He was for a couple years anyhow, before he went interstellar. Same with Downey before he turned his heart to iron. C'est la spectacle.

Vic Morrow wrote:
Yes, Sex, from what I can see of history, has been all about degrading women-

Mother bondage, caused in part by emotional incest, mommas turning baby boys into husband surrogates. 'Course, they wouldn't do that if their own hubbies weren't doing their own de-grading. But where's it all start, what's the original poison fruit? The snake in the grass?

Vic Morrow wrote:
we always just try and change one or the other

Snake he wanted to change Eve, succeeded, Eve she wanted to change Adam, same; all downhill from there.

Vic Morrow wrote:
If sex is about loving woman it stays innocent, victorious w/o victorian morals...

I love that more than anything but hate how homophobic it sounds, more than anything-

Hate the sin, not the sinner. :bugeyes: Did I really say that? #2@~

Vic Morrow wrote:
What do I mean by procreation-?- Sex that births innocence, a release from desire pent up, desire in love with itself, enamored to itself, birthing abominable desires... Is that it?

It's co-creation, maybe. It is safer to back away from it, but playing it safe can be dangerous too.

Vic Morrow wrote:
We need a new paradigm is all I can say... This one has failed children, failed innocence, failed women, and I feel like a failure as a man before it, and so, it has failed me.

Failure is success. "oyvey" Better the cure that constantly fails than the one that almost works.

Vic Morrow wrote:
We had something I termed Involuntary Arousal Report

There's potential here. :grub:

_________________
The only thing new in this world is the history you don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 27
Location: 'Nam
Quote:
Jasun wrote:
Great thesis statement: Guilt seems an event horizon. Explain in 5000 words or less.


Trying too hard w/ the poesy...



Quote:
"Everyone's a Nazi." Gary Heidt.




Quote:
Jasun wrote:
He was for a couple years anyhow, before he went interstellar. Same with Downey before he turned his heart to iron. C'est la spectacle.


McCon sees women as, basically, Ernst Roehm...

Society is National Socialism.

Quote:
Vic Morrow wrote:
Yes, Sex, from what I can see of history, has been all about degrading women-

Mother bondage, caused in part by emotional incest, mommas turning baby boys into husband surrogates. 'Course, they wouldn't do that if their own hubbies weren't doing their own de-grading. But where's it all start, what's the original poison fruit? The snake in the grass?

Snake he wanted to change Eve, succeeded, Eve she wanted to change Adam, same; all downhill from there.


Lemme think about this.

Quote:
Vic Morrow wrote:
If sex is about loving woman it stays innocent, victorious w/o victorian morals...

I love that more than anything but hate how homophobic it sounds, more than anything-

Hate the sin, not the sinner.

Did I really say that?



When I say loving woman, I mean appreciating womanhood. What God created.

I don't mean loving women- that were created by mankind.

That'd be the nice thing to do, but being nice?

So far as homosexuals are concerned- I couldn't care less, really, but they are used by the matriarchy in their ill conceived insurrection against Bad Dad.

This will end badly for them.

Nazis beget nazis. Thas why everyone is one.


Quote:
It's co-creation, maybe. It is safer to back away from it, but playing it safe can be dangerous too.


Hmm…

'People'...'They', sabotaged sex. Playing it safe deoptimizes life...

Quote:
Quote:
Vic Morrow wrote:
We need a new paradigm is all I can say... This one has failed children, failed innocence, failed women, and I feel like a failure as a man before it, and so, it has failed me.


Failure is success.

Better the cure that constantly fails than the one that almost works.


Agreed.

Humanciv doesn't even fail correctly...


Quote:
Quote:
Vic Morrow wrote:
We had something I termed Involuntary Arousal Report


There's potential here.



Absolutely...

What are we 'turned on' by besides pixels of flesh?

There are three elements of a human- body, the soul- which is live of the body and spirit- which is breath of God. A sane sexuality would incorporate all three. I'm not talking about social ciphers forming partnerships and grinding on each other...

People lay hands on children to create childhood. Not destroy it.

Pedophiles are not attracted to children, they are REPULSED by them and seek to destroy.

This repulsion is deeply ingrained in society...



_________________
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue.


Last edited by Vic Morrow on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:23 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 1106
Location: Hope, BC
Image

_________________
The only thing new in this world is the history you don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 27
Location: 'Nam
Jasun wrote:
Image




If those people exist, this society shouldn't.

Anything that could create whatever that ^ is should burn.

_________________
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue.


Last edited by Vic Morrow on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 1106
Location: Hope, BC
Vic Morrow wrote:
Boy, that just makes me feel like a Jerk...


It shouldn't. I posted it as further confirmation of the identity politics push to legitimatize child abuse by surrounding it with a toxic rainbow mash-up of quasi-sanctioned-identity-protected paraphilias.

Re: the rest of yr post: TL;DR.

Succinctness advised, now it's not just you and a ghostly bartender. *&emo

_________________
The only thing new in this world is the history you don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:10 pm
Posts: 6
FWIW, on the topic of mother bondage/enmeshment, I just read passage in Don DeLillo's White Noise in which it's noted that both Elvis and Hitler were both extreme "mama's boys".

In addition, Elvis was a sleepwalker, a condition which has been associated with DID…

And perhaps also common knowledge, Elvis was also an occult enthusiast, who in his later years carried a small library of books on tour with him including works by Blavatsky and Manly P. Hall.

Not sure if Hitler had any connection with the occult.. $rf

Sorry for any thread derailing; just read the passage and wanted to make note of it. Possible evidence that both Elvis and Hitler were subject to some form of "traumatic engineering".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:54 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 1106
Location: Hope, BC
I think this particular thread is practically derail-proof.

Didn't know about somnabulist Elvis.

Anyone here see Vinyl?

Massively underappreciated, even maligned, TV show. I wonder why?

_________________
The only thing new in this world is the history you don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 27
Location: 'Nam
Jasun wrote:
Vic Morrow wrote:
Boy, that just makes me feel like a Jerk...


It shouldn't. I posted it as further confirmation of the identity politics push to legitimatize child abuse by surrounding it with a toxic rainbow mash-up of quasi-sanctioned-identity-protected paraphilias.

Re: the rest of yr post: TL;DR.

Succinctness advised, now it's not just you and a ghostly bartender. *&emo


Yeah, I was trying to sound 'nice'.

I deserve the *&emo.

Won't happen again, sorry man.

_________________
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:18 pm
Posts: 55
Location: Lancashire, UK
Jasun wrote:
Anyone here see Vinyl?


Ep 1 last night (rather than starting my thread on here _h/9 )

It was long. I found it really engaging as if the writers had made it their mission to truly take you back to that time; culturally, sexually, attitudinally (is that a word?), exposing us to stuff that has been down played and swept under the carpet, made less visible in the culture today. The behind the scenes take on the music business.

Some really good uncomfortable scenes that were so good they gave me an unpleasant feeling of 'shame deja vu'. Particularly the A&R guy with the dark hair who always makes 'stupid comments'- he reminds me of me trying to survive in the music biz. Trying to get along, but on some level just not 'seeing what everyone is seeing' and being quietly confused and feeling isolated by that.

Lookin forward to ep 2. _-+?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!