It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 3
Greetings and a very Happy New Year Jasun!

Not sure how often you visit or prowl the Voat universe, re the Pizzagate subpage, but thought you might like to know that this showed up there on NYE - sorry for not dropping you a line at that time. Interesting to see how your uncovered photo is making the rounds! (& what folks are saying about it...)
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1529186

Here's John Podesta posing next to the author of The Necronomicon, the infamous grimoire of black magick | pizzagate
voat.co
Voat - have your say
Also interesting that on archive.is this wording comes up when retrieving that photo:
In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act we have withdrawn the content of this page from public access.

[Dots]Photo of Tom Delonge, John Podesta, Peter Levenda and A.J. Hart…
archive.fo

Delonge also recently made an AMA appearance on abovetopsecret & I thought you might find some of his quotes pertinent to a certain mindset and/or ideology that he seems particularly anxious to spread (along w/ the suddenly omnipresent Levenda of course).

--"They are the "gods" of the past. They may be clones, need to ask that. Well, i did, but did not get a response on that. They are interested in DNA and genetic manipulation. According to an Advisor that has no one higher than his authority in this field.
--Animal Mutilations ARE from the UFO phenomenon. I WAS told that.
--The "gods" have good and bad races. there are multiple species.
--I believe it has something to do with the human soul. (see the late Dr. Karla Turner's research, & Redfern's 'Final Events.')
--They are the "gods" of mythology. Not gods in any other sense. Very physical beings that have advanced technology. That is it. Nothing more. There are different ones created to do different tasks.
--Government decisions are made by enormous amounts of information leading up to a few people. And those few people have to add together multiple scenarios that they believe may or may not happen based on that information. Those people also know that there of been numerous crashes from a race that has been manipulating all sides against each other for quite a long period. They have to assume that the other countries are not considering the manipulations on the part of the others... I believe the UFO information makes its way into every decision we make is a country.
--I believe it is demonic. This would make sense with my knowledge. Its not spiritual, its a normal tactile and physical species. Using advanced machinery to impose and achieve something with the human race."

All very reminiscent of Keel, Vallee, and Hynek at the end. This is being pushed very hard now in certain quarters, but in a runup to....what? I'm not saying it's not valid or not true, but if this IS a part of a true disclosure moment, why now and why using these shopworn mouthpieces? There is a PREDATORY meme at work here, certainly evident in the strangely converging worlds of high level pedophiles & the extraterrestrial/extradimensional card some of them are so interested in turning over.

Curiouser & curiouser. Hope everything's going great Jasun; stay in touch as things keep ramping up.

p.s. I share your hopes and intuitions for 2017 vented in your latest Auticulture post. We are all on the verge of something monumental here in this whirling experiment in the cosmos. A tilt towards the white light and an enduring greater good is long overdue. Let's hope the pieces are in place to effect such. (& yes, I know Satan/Lucifer will emerge as a messenger of "the Light.") Keeping awake and aware has never been more important.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 1103
Location: Hope, BC
This link posted at my blog by a reader also has some useful bits: http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/occul ... disclosure


Quote:
Occultist Peter Levenda Defends Musician and Ufologist Tom DeLonge's Use of Fiction to Deliver UFO Disclosure

12/3/2016

This week occultist Peter Levenda appeared on the UFO Modpod podcast with Jason McClellan, Maureen Elsberry, and Ryan Sprague to discuss his involvement with ufologist and rock musician Tom DeLonge’s “Sekret Machines” UFO disclosure project, in which DeLonge and a cast of novelists, occultists, and ufologists say they will disclose U.S. government UFO secrets provided by shadowy “insiders” through a series of novels, nonfiction books, documentaries, and scripted entertainment. Levenda’s contribution is looking to be a masterclass in postmodern obfuscation. But to understand this, it’s probably a good idea to give a little background on “Sekret Machines” world.

​“This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government,” Tom DeLonge told former Democratic political operative John Podesta in a leaked email published on Wikileaks, alongside many others discussing all the ways DeLonge planned to monetize UFOs to produce profitable entertainment aimed at the youth market. Because that’s how you disclose mind-shattering truths. For cash. With Steven Spielberg and Vice News. “Please understand the teaser is made to ‘pander’ to a youth audience, and then we will change their views in the actual film from a conspiratorial one, to a new non-cynical and supportive one,” DeLonge wrote, echoing claims he made in a less condescending way in the introduction to the first novel in his “Sekret Machines” series, Chasing Shadows.

In that introduction, DeLonge defends using fiction to tell the “real” story of the UFO conspiracy: “The events, locations, and moments of wonder are all true. We weaved them together in a way that echoes what really happened to those who stumbled across something spectacular, wondrous, and a bit frightful. The glue is fiction. The building blocks are not.” But then he twists the lucrative knife of financial exploitation: “And by design, we are not answering all the questions that may be posed. A lot of these answers will come in later books, over time.” Translation: We’ll keep milking this cash cow until you get bored giving us your money for books we admit have no real revelations.

The jacket copy for Levenda’s first “Sekret Machines” nonfiction book, Gods: An Official Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon, due out in March, reads like P. T. Barnum’s efforts to show patrons the fabulous egress: “Sekret Machines is the result of input from scientists, engineers, intelligence officers, and military officials -- a group we call the Advisors -- and transcends the speculation of journalists, historians and others whose conclusions are often either misinformed or only tease around the edges of the Sekret Machines. […] If nothing else, readers will come to the conclusion that the Phenomenon is not what they think it is.” Be wary of anyone who tells you that world-shattering truths require a cash payment for access. One would think that such important facts wouldn’t come with a fee.

You will remember that yesterday I mentioned that a Trump surrogate declared that facts don’t exist anymore because truth is relative. The echo with Levenda’s discussion of why “Sekret Machines” crosses promiscuously between the realms of fact and fiction was frighteningly clear. This is how Levenda described and justified DeLonge’s claim that some aspects of his “disclosure” would only be revealed in fictional narratives, while Levenda will provide a nonfiction book that offers supplementary documentation and research:

Quote:
​Sometimes you can’t tell a story really clearly using nonfiction. Sometimes you have to use fiction. You have to give a kind of context for what’s going on and show the emotional content of what you’re doing. And I think the division between fiction and nonfiction is something we’re very familiar with in the West—it’s part of our scientific worldview—you know, there’s science over here and there’s religion over there, for instance. But there are some countries where, for instance, the biographies of famous people will be put in the fiction section of a bookstore, or of a library, as opposed to a nonfiction [section]. There are some cultures that believe nonfiction is strictly nothing more than dates and facts and figures, but once you start to tell a story, once you start to tell a narrative, a fictional element comes in. […] It doesn’t mean when you’re telling fiction that you’re lying, you know. You can tell a truth in fiction just as much as you can tell it in nonfiction.


No. No, no, no, no, no—a thousand times no.

I think we had better start at the beginning, with Levenda’s pernicious conflation of two different versions of “truth.” The first is the common definition of truth—“the body of real things, events, and facts.” The second is the spiritualist and the occultist’s view of truth—“a transcendent fundamental or spiritual reality.” By running these together Levenda falsely alleges that one must use parable, allegory, and lies to describe that which is real. Fiction is by definition lies, and while it can reveal the second meaning of truth, the transcendent spiritual meaning, it cannot be trusted through its nature to report the body of real things. The skeptic might with reasonable logic argue that the second definition of truth can be accessed through fiction because spiritual truths are themselves a fiction. But it is not my place to insist on that point, nor is it necessary to evaluate Levenda’s.

The larger problem is this: If you cannot or will not relate what is happening in the real world without resorting to fiction, then you are a bad writer and researcher, a moral coward, or a fraud. The bad writer and researcher lacks the data to craft a compelling narrative. The moral coward fears stating truth as unadorned fact will cause trouble for him and so shies from doing so. The fraud disguises the lack of reality for his claims by dressing them up in an ersatz puzzle box, à la the Shaver Mystery, where Ray Palmer claimed Richard Shaver’s novels about a subterranean civilization contained hidden facts, which he encouraged readers and other writers to investigate, conveniently generating publicity and cash. Now, granted, in the middle twentieth century Truman Capote led the charge for the “nonfiction novel,” in the mode of his own In Cold Blood, but in theory the nonfiction novel was to be purely factual, literary only in technique not fictional in content. Also, we learned much later that Capote was to an extent a fraud, fabricating parts of the book.

Did you notice, too, that Levenda quietly equates science and religion with nonfiction and fiction? He swaps to the two sets of terms in order to subtly imply that if science and religion are, in Stephen J. Gould’s famous phrase, “nonoverlapping magesteria,” then so too are nonfiction and fiction coequal truthtellers. It’s a clever bit of rhetoric, playing on the audience’s respect for faith, but the faith one places in God is not the same faith that the reader should place on the honesty of Peter Levenda or Dan Brown.

I also wasn’t too much of a fan of Levenda’s appeal to cultural relativism as a defense of deceiving the reader. So what if some cultures declare all narrative to be at least semi-fictional? You are allegedly reporting a series of bald facts about U.S. government knowledge of space aliens. This is not an emotional issue; it requires no narrative. The facts, should they exist, are facts and should be given as such, with the documentation needed to evaluate their accuracy. But Levenda wants to wrap the facts in a cloud of mysticism, like Athena hiding Odysseus in a sea mist on his return to Ithaca, except that in Levenda’s cloud, we might never find Odysseus, or distinguish him from any other man wandering blindly about.

Here is the real genius of Levenda’s and DeLonge’s stances: It allows the “Sekret Machines” project to make the most outlandish and ridiculous claims under the cover of fiction, while providing only incomplete and partial support in the “nonfiction” volumes because they can allege that some “truths” can only be told in fiction—while leaving it to the reader to make (false) assumptions about what parts of the novels are true or false. The “supporting” nonfiction need not prove its case because the novels “prove” any leaps of logic in the nonfiction through appeal to higher emotional truths and secret material that can’t be officially revealed. Levenda conceded that his nonfiction material supplements material “Tom has access to,” but which Levenda did not independently verify. It’s simply faith.

Levenda praises himself for having “credibility” in the “writing of history,” and he offered that DeLonge is working with him because DeLonge wasn’t able to do basic historical research. Levenda claims, though, that he isn’t able to determine whether various UFO researchers are credible, so he chose to “massage” information from all of them. He also makes a logical error: that DeLonge’s sources are too diverse and too consistent in their message to be lying. He underestimates the pervasiveness of the UFO myth and how easy it is to concoct a story to fit it using the fake material available now. But here he gives the game away a bit—he heavily implies that some things are given as fiction because there’s no way to confirm the wild tales DeLonge’s sources spin. Similarly, the credulous Levenda alleges that a “space program” source confirmed that the Majic-12 myth is “real,” but, sigh, Levenda simply can’t reveal this earth-shaking information because the source said it’s only “background” and can’t be used. Uh-huh. He can tease it and talk about it as fiction, but he can’t give the facts. How convenient.

Let me give an example: What if I said “I have a secret source I’ve met with—a very credentialed, serious source—highly placed in the U.S. government who confirmed that unicorns are real and the government has a secret breeding program in southern Florida. Unfortunately, he won’t let me tell you his name, or where the unicorns are, or show you a picture of them. You have to trust me, but I wrote a novel about it that might (wink, wink) have some details for just $19.99 plus shipping.” The only thing that gives Levenda’s version the illusion of credibility is the preexisting belief that the government is hiding things. Substitute a more ridiculous MacGuiffin and the artifice begins to show through.

This is not to say that Levenda is intentionally lying, or that DeLonge is. For all I know they have fooled themselves into thinking that there is a vast and secret occult world all around them, something that all of the documentation I have ever seen argues against. Heck, they might even be telling the utter truth, but still they failed to offer the evidence needed to prove it. Levenda’s and DeLonge’s particular approach to blurring the lines between fact and fiction undermines the case that there are actual facts beneath the layers of speculation and fantasy.

Essentially, “Sekret Machines” is a modern version of the Shaver Mystery (complete with sub rosa government involvement—cf. the Shaver fiasco to DeLonge and Podesta’s Wikileaks emails), and it’s no wonder that Levenda—active and purposely obfuscating participant in the partly fictitious Simon Necronomicon affair—would be happy to play along. It is probably telling that Levenda lavishes praise on Jacques Vallée, who writes the foreword to Levenda’s new book: “he approaches it (UFOs) in such an intellectual way—and intelligent way!” Vallée, as my readers will remember, is a slipshod, credulous researcher who repeated many of the same lies for five decades until I called him on them. He coasts by on his reputation as a French intellectual, and his air of Continental glamour, but in the end, he is simply a speculator talking grandly about subjects he never bothered to understand at the granular level needed to draw solid conclusions. It’s a match made in whatever occultists hold for heaven.

_________________
The only thing new in this world is the history you don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Posts: 27
Location: 'Nam
wordman wrote:
--"They are the "gods" of the past. They may be clones, need to ask that. Well, i did, but did not get a response on that. They are interested in DNA and genetic manipulation. According to an Advisor that has no one higher than his authority in this field.
--Animal Mutilations ARE from the UFO phenomenon. I WAS told that.
--The "gods" have good and bad races. there are multiple species.
--I believe it has something to do with the human soul. (see the late Dr. Karla Turner's research, & Redfern's 'Final Events.')
--They are the "gods" of mythology. Not gods in any other sense. Very physical beings that have advanced technology. That is it. Nothing more. There are different ones created to do different tasks.
--Government decisions are made by enormous amounts of information leading up to a few people. And those few people have to add together multiple scenarios that they believe may or may not happen based on that information. Those people also know that there of been numerous crashes from a race that has been manipulating all sides against each other for quite a long period. They have to assume that the other countries are not considering the manipulations on the part of the others... I believe the UFO information makes its way into every decision we make is a country.
--I believe it is demonic. This would make sense with my knowledge. Its not spiritual, its a normal tactile and physical species. Using advanced machinery to impose and achieve something with the human race."


This sounds a lot like Nephilim or ‘Archons’


    Genesis 6:1–6
    Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God (bene Elohim) saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
    Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God (bene Elohim) came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.1
    Number 13:30–33
    Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses and said, “We should by all means go up and take possession of it, for we will surely overcome it.” But the men who had gone up with him said, “We are not able to go up against the people, for they are too strong for us.” So they gave out to the sons of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, “The land through which we have gone, in spying it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants; and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great size. There also we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak are part of the Nephilim); and we became like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”




All of this is pushed REALLY hard in some 'quarters.'

It’s a dangerous interpretation- that the fallen angels inseminated women, giants were produced, then produced genetic abominations, then were killed by Noah's flood to purify the human race, but the flood failed (natch-Was sent by God!) and so Giants showed up later, as Canaanites, whom the Israelites- still viewing God as a tribal deity- were told to utterly slay. Also, dead Nephilim became the demons.


Matt Skiba is the new lead singer of Blink 182-

Rob Skiba, google him, is someone who pushes the Nephilim narrative, and again, if I'm not being clear, It's very similar to what DeLonge is saying.

Pretty weird coincidence...

_________________
Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue.


Last edited by Vic Morrow on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 1103
Location: Hope, BC
two Wikileaks emails from Edgar Mitchell to J Podesta.

Quote:
From:terribillionairs@aol.com
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
CC: esepp@equitablegrowth.org, eryn.sepp@gmail.com
Date: 2015-08-18 10:30
Subject: email for John Podesta c/o Eryn re Space Treaty (attached)

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.

Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

NEW GREAT NEWS: Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Reforms Ahsan Iqbal proposed cooperation in space technology between Pakistan and China as part of the historic declaration, saying it will take the Pak-China relations to new heights. http://tribune.com.pk/story/937041/coop ... on-signed/ A consortium of 35 Chinese companies was also formed that will invest in Pakistan: Pakistan and China on Wednesday signed 20 memoranda of understanding (MoU) worth $2 billion...emphasis on sustainability

________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic Consequences of Space Weapons: Why they Must be Banned to Preserve our Future
FULL ARTICLE: http://consciousreporter.com/global-age ... ly-needed/

________________________________________________________________

WAR IN SPACE...

War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/w ... /21221875/
___________________________________________________________________

PREPARING FOR WAR IN SPACE (articles below):

http://www.outerplaces.com/science/item ... spaceAnti-

Satellite Missiles and International Tensions See US, China and Russia Preparing for War in Space
____________________________________________________________

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... pe/product

War in Space May Be Closer Than Ever
China, Russia and the U.S. are developing and testing controversial new capabilities to wage war in space despite their denial of such work
By Lee Billings | August 10, 2015
_____________________________________________________________

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/597 ... ted-States

World War Three in SPACE? Fears over rise in anti-satellite weapons created by Russia

A HUGE rise in anti-satellite weapons being developed by world powers has sparked fears the West could soon be embroiled in a fully-fledged war with Russia and China in outer space.
____________________________________________________________

War in space isn't considered fantasy anymore
http://www.aol.com/article/2015/08/12/w ... /21221875/

We're arguably closer than ever to war in space. Most satellites orbiting Earth belong to the U.S., China and Russia. And recent tests of anti-satellite weapons don't exactly ease the scare factor.

It sounds like science fiction, but the potential for real-life star wars is real enough. It's just not new.
Fears of battles in space go back to the Cold War and several initiatives, like President Reagan's "Star Wars" missile-defense system.
Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work spoke to Congress in June about the threat. He said during a speech the technology the U.S. developed during the Cold War allows it "to project more power, more precisely, more swiftly, at less cost."
Take a moment to think about everything satellites do. GPS, surveillance and communications all depend on them.
And the Scientific American notes you can disable satellites without missiles. Simply spray-painting lenses or breaking antennas is enough.
President Obama requested $5 billion for space defense in the 2016 fiscal budget.
And a former Air Force officer told the Scientific American most of the United States' capabilities in space have been declassified to send a clear message: There are no rules for war in space.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

Zero Point Energy Consultant

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802


Quote:
email for John Podesta (Eryn) from Edgar Mitchell re Skype

From:terribillionairs@aol.com
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
CC: esepp@equitablegrowth.org, eryn.sepp@gmail.com
Date: 2015-06-11 10:31
Subject: email for John Podesta (Eryn) from Edgar Mitchell re Skype


Dear John,

In ongoing requests for our Skype talk to discuss Disclosure and the difference between our contiguous universe nonviolent obedient ETI and the celestials of this universe, and because Hillary and Bill Clinton were intimates of Laurance Rockefeller who had an avid interest in ETI, I direct your attention to Scott Jones, PhD.

In Scott’s book Voices From the Cosmos, he describes himself as an octogenarian in full karmic payback made following 30 years in the military, half in combat arms and half in intelligence.

He references you in his ETI matter, as well as the Catholic Church.

Disclosure is now top priority for ETI itself in protection of the people.

Thank you for giving me 3 dates and times when you are available to Skype with Terri Mansfield and me about Disclosure and ETI.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

Zero Point Energy Consultant

PS My speaking in this 5+ minute video about the importance of Disclosure may help you understand our desire to speak with you.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2150694/this-f ... ups-video/

PPS I am now Zero Point Energy consultant to two organizations specializing in z.p.e.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44097

_________________
The only thing new in this world is the history you don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 1103
Location: Hope, BC
Quote:
Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s, Request for Meeting to discuss Disclosure

From:rhardcastlewright@gmail.com
To: john.podesta@gmail.com, jpodesta@americanprogress.org, eryn.sepp@gmail.com
Date: 2014-06-25 10:04
Subject: Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s, Request for Meeting to discuss Disclosure

*Re: Apollo Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s, Request for Meeting to
discuss Disclosure*

Dear John Podesta:

As we move into the last half of 2014, the need for extraterrestrial
disclosure intensifies. Thank you for your kind consideration and response
to my email.

This 4 July weekend I will meet with President Obama’s friend, Ambassador
Hamamoto, at the US Mission in Geneva during their Independence Day
Celebration. While in Geneva I will also speak at the UN and the European
Space Agency regarding why we must move forward with disclosure and
specific programs such as manned moon missions, since some scientists and
others are calling for moon colonization due to what they perceive is
happening on Earth.

John, with this email I am requesting a conversation with you and President
Obama regarding the next steps in extraterrestrial disclosure for the
benefit of our country and our planet.

Fifty years ago Battelle, Brookings and RAND studies on UFOs convinced the
government to remove knowledge of the extraterrestrial presence from the
citizens of our country. These organizations advised with their best
information. However, today much, if not most, of the extraterrestrial
reality they examined is known by our citizens. These organizations'
resultant strategies and policies of 50 years ago no longer hold
credibility or benefit.

Five decades of UFO information have dramatically shifted the public
awareness of an extraterrestrial presence. And yet, our government is
still operating from outdated beliefs and policies. These are detrimental
to trust in government transparency, science, religion, and responsible
citizenry embracing the next step in our country’s space travel and
research.

Three disclosure issues are prominent: 1) planet sustainability via next
generation energies such as zero point energy, 2) galactic travel and
research undertaken as an advanced species aware of the extraterrestrial
presence, not as uninformed explorers who revert to colonialism and
destruction and 3) the example of a confident, engaged government who
respectfully regards the wisdom and intellect of its citizens as we move
into space.

I respectfully receive your response to my request for conversation on
disclosure.

Warmest Regards,

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

cc:

Rebecca Hardcastle Wright, PhD

Washington DC Representative, Quantrek

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41124


Quote:
email from Edgar for John Podesta (c/o Eryn): meeting request

From:terribillionairs@aol.com
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
CC: eryn.sepp@gmail.com
Date: 2015-03-05 20:24
Subject: email from Edgar for John Podesta (c/o Eryn): meeting request

Dear John,

Now that you are no longer serving in the White House, I write to you and Eryn requesting our face to face meeting to discuss zero point energy and Disclosure.

Our Quantrek science intuitive has provided us with a few facts about our nonviolent contiguous universe ETI who promote PACIFISM among humans and with whom we work:

1. All true ETI do not inhabit this universe.

2. So-called ETIs inhabit this universe and are in fact just celestials. They are higher in rank then discarnate spirits, even those who are evolved, HOWEVER, THEY JUST MIRROR VIOLENCE ON EARTH, FEELING THREATENED BY CONTAMINATION OF THEIR ABODE.

3. Extrauinversal ETIs on the other hand have long ago evolved past violence, relying on spiritual intelligence to avert destruction.

4. The Phoenix Lights and other sightings have provided ample evidence that Earth has been visited by beings whose intention is purely peace and who have nonviolently hovered over Phoenix and other sites, waiting to be asked to help, when they could most easily have destroyed the city with their uses of consciousness. These sightings have been witnessed by thousands of people in Phoenix alone, including my colleague Terri Mansfield, who will accompany me on our meeting with you.

Please let me now three dates and times that would work for your schedule.

Best regards,

Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD

Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek

Apollo 14 astronaut

6th man to walk on the Moon

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32833


There are no emails from JP to EM that i can find, which might suggest that JP viewed EM as a relentless nutjob to be ignored, except that apparently JP did agree to meet EM in 2014:

Quote:
On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Sepp, Eryn <Eryn_M_Sepp@who.eop.gov>
wrote:

> Received! Thanks Rebecca. Sorry for the delay—it’s been a heck of a
> month.
>
>
>
> John would likely take this meeting alone first before involving the
> President, so let me ask him if he can do this in August. He’ll be in town
> Aug 11 – 22. Is Dr. Mitchell planning to be in town then?
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eryn
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15052

_________________
The only thing new in this world is the history you don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:32 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 1103
Location: Hope, BC
DeLonge-Podesta emails (also a mostly one-way correspondence)

This one forwarded to JP:
Quote:
From: Thomas DELONGE <t.delonge@me.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 8:30 PM
Subject: Important
To: mfisher@hillaryclinton.com, Eryn Sepp <eryn.sepp@gmail.com>

I created this teaser as a way to open conversations and excite Spielberg's
people. It worked. I just left my meeting at DreamWorks, and they are very,
very interested.

On another note, I have somebody important that is willing to fly out and
meet with Mr. Podesta. A member of my Committee. I am awaiting a time in
January that might work for Mr. Podesta. My goal is for Spielberg to be
there, too. And if not him, somebody of his stature. Please show Mr.
Podesta this private teaser. Let him know that I am spending all afternoon
interviewing a scientist that worked on a spacecraft at Area 51 tomorrow.

https://vimeo.com/145495599
PW: SM

Best,
Tom DeLonge

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4804


Quote:
General McCasland

From:t.delonge@me.com
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2016-01-25 16:04
Subject: General McCasland


He mentioned he's a "skeptic", he's not. I've been working with him for four months. I just got done giving him a four hour presentation on the entire project a few weeks ago.

Trust me, the advice is already been happening on how to do all this. He just has to say that out loud, but he is very, very aware- as he was in charge of all of the stuff. When Roswell crashed, they shipped it to the laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. General McCasland was in charge of that exact laboratory up to a couple years ago.

He not only knows what I'm trying to achieve, he helped assemble my advisory team. He's a very important man.

Best,
Tom DeLonge

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099


Quote:
From: *Thomas DELONGE* <t.delonge@me.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Subject: Interesting news
To: John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com>

I thought I would give you a piece of cool news to brighten your stressful
and long days.

When I interviewed you, I put 'behind the scenes' photos on the social
networks. Ambiguous ones.

Well...

I just announced my project, and the pre-orders of the Novels went up, and
kids are mining the Internet asking for any info whatsoever that "John
Podesta" says in the book...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... c-20160204

Ha. They don't know yet where you exist in this Sekret Machines Universe
(we launch the story with NY Times with Doc Trailer in a week) and they
already look to you in a leadership role they can trust. And care almost
ONLY about your voice in this.

That's HARD to do. Getting young adults to like you, especially if your at
your level in DC. Don't lose that. I will brand you much more when this all
comes out as a man that the youth can trust and rely on.

Not that you care... But I do. They do.

This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards
government. My fans are trolling the Internet asking about.... *you*. And I
haven't even mentioned you yet. That's cool.

The young adults are so passionate about this topic, and at the end of the
day they feel like you respect them. So they are seeking you out.

Best,
Tom DeLonge

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50448


Quote:
From:john.podesta@gmail.com
To: t.delonge@me.com
Date: 2016-02-14 12:07
Subject: Re: A good read...


In Las Vegas for Hillary. Just did a taped interview with local CBS
affiliate. Got asked about the topic and gave an answer I think you would
like. Hope they use it.

Quote:
Fwd: Podesta and UFOs


From:t.delonge@me.com
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2016-02-14 15:29
Subject: Fwd: Podesta and UFOs

Interesting-

About that Las Vegas interview...Read the email chain below- It made its way to me.

George Knapp is an multi-award winning Journalist, the one who famously broke the story of Area-51's existence many years ago. He's an incredible man. I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth.

Because of his maturity on the topic, he is consistently given important information to help communicate. He helped me create my thesis (3 Sekret Machines NonFiction Books Coming out after the Novel) and that thesis is what gained my friendship with The very important General from Wright Patt that was on our call.

Anyways, you should consider doing an interview on Coast To Coast AM- It's about 10 million listeners every night, and he hosts a couple times a month. Syndicated internationally, its second only to Rush Asshole Limbaugh. I am actually doing it for this project in a couple weeks. Again, read his email below... You actually mentioned him to me before, he's in Vegas. At the minimum you should at least be in each-other's network.

He is a powerful journalist with an international reach on TV and radio with FEVERISH fans. They trust him enormously. You can also place all rules desired for any type of conversation for the youth to hear.

Basically, it Seems that your interview is making journalists talk.... Anything you say in this topic makes headlines. It made its way to me behind the scenes.

It's really genius how you can consistently make waves as a normal citizen, and not only as holding a huge government position.

Our Republic needs that kind of inspiration.

Best,
Tom DeLonge

TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER
TOM@TOTHESTARSINC.COM | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA
SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

Begin forwarded message:

> From: George Knapp <GKnapp@lasvegasnow.com>
> Date: February 13, 2016 at 1:13:39 PM MST
> To: "t.delonge@me.com" <t.delonge@me.com>
> Subject: FW: Podesta and UFOs
>
> The guy who sent this email is a newspaper columnist but he also works for our TV station covering political stuff. Good friend of mine.
>
> Wish I had known Podesta was in town I would have tried to get on the list of journalists speaking with him.
>
> If you are in touch with him, please mention my name. It is possible he will be here in nevada for the next week since we have a formal presidential caucus coming up in about a week. I'd love to be able to meet him, shake his hand, so he can put a name with a face. It might come in handy some time down the road. I don;t need to do a story about him or anything but would if he wants....and, like you, he has a permanent invitation to do Coast, even though the conservatives that make up 70% of our audience would shit their pants.....
>
>
> From: Steve Sebelius [stevesebelius@gmail.com]
> Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 9:48 AM
> To: George Knapp
> Subject: Podesta and UFOs
>
> Had John Podesta in for Hillary Clinton surrogacy, and noticed in my research that he pushed to declassify hundreds of millions of pages of info, including on UFOs. I got him to say he's talked to Hillary about declassifying even more old files, and I told him that I knew a guy who would be very interested in delving into those documents.
>
> Steve Sebelius
> Political columnist, Las Vegas Review-Journal
> Cell: 702.612.4884
> Email: SteveSebelius@gmail.com
> Twitter: @SteveSebelius
>
>

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43772

Quote:
From:t.delonge@me.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com Date: 2016-03-12 19:44 Subject: VICE News


Ok-
Sold my first show for the Sekret project. VICE News will produce, finance and distribute the Sekret Machines Docu-Series charting my personal journey on how I met important people and how they are guiding my effort to communicate difficult themes to the youth. All the while keeping the names and identities of my Advisory council private.

This is huge. VICE is the single biggest, most credible and progressive news source out there. It's international, and it's all aimed at the youth. They feed directly into HBO and just launched their own news channel. (Check out the link below if you desire).

I hope you get my emails and I hope I am not bugging you. I am currently updating the Advisors, as well.

Rolling Stone will break the story on April 8th. The novel is in stores April 7th. VICE series launches immediately following, and we are placing the Scripted TV series now.

I am hoping to come meet you personally and talk in the next few weeks. I am talking to NASA right now, too.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-vice ... 014-2014-6

Best,
Tom DeLonge

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57684

_________________
The only thing new in this world is the history you don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 3
Thanks Jasun for more filling in more blanks in the weird Podesta-Delonge dynamic, spiraling to include the late Ed Mitchell in its strange vortex evidently.

How the so-called Powers That Be would choose as their megaphone (for arguably history's most important 'reveal') someone who once sang "I wanna fuck a dog in the ass" still makes a) no sense, and b) my head hurt.

Then again... here in upside-down world where supposed intellectuals use every method of obfuscation and circular denial logic to milk the poison from everything from McMartin to Pizzagate, it's more and more the perfect choice.

Depending on the level of investigation and engagement in the hopefully-coming-but-I'm-not-gonna-hold-my-breath shakedown, maybe it'll all make somewhat more sense when the countdown to Trumptown reaches "zero" in another 15 days.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:08 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 1103
Location: Hope, BC
wordman wrote:
How the so-called Powers That Be would choose as their megaphone (for arguably history's most important 'reveal') someone who once sang "I wanna fuck a dog in the ass" still makes a) no sense, and b) my head hurt.

:bugeyes: xc/? :lol:

Check out de Longe's instagram page, which is peppered with his own merchandise, a lot of it NASA-style space program propaganda. https://www.instagram.com/tomdelonge/

Or stuff like this:
Attachment:
delonge CIA-lover.jpg
delonge CIA-lover.jpg [ 106.67 KiB | Viewed 1833 times ]

_________________
The only thing new in this world is the history you don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:21 pm
Posts: 177
I haven’t kept any kind of track of the infamous voat threads or reddit threads or any others so the following nugget may already be out there in the realm of the shared data of those dastardly “citizen researchers”:


Lyrics to a song called Passion Flounder by Delonge’s band Blink 182

Quote:
OOOH passion flounder
OOOH passion flounder

How I love you
NOT REALLY!

DADA DADA DADA DADA DA!

I really enjoy pizza in the rain
Pizza is the stuff, It makes me go insane
Oh I really enjoy pizza in the rain
If you're sane, you wouldn't want pizza in the rain!


BECAAAAUSE YOU SUCK!

Children of the corn
Are so forlorn

AND I JUST SAID THAT BECAUSE IT RHYMES!

Passion Flounder
From little Mermaid

Milk your cow

Cut those 'brows

Because of Passion Flounder...

Repeat twice



————————————

Urban Dictionary’s definition of “Flounder”

Quote:
The true definition of a flounder is a shapeless woman who has neither breasts nor an ass. She is thinly shaped up and down much like the fish.

The flounder originally thought she was cute until she discovered that she lacked any sexual organ that would catch the eye of the opposite sex.


So “flounder” sounds like a code-name given to females who have not yet developed full butts or full breasts …. meaning teenage girls or younger.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:58 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 am
Posts: 1103
Location: Hope, BC
^^^ Credibly disturbing, PW.

seems like Tom barely participated at his own AMA

did come across this response:

Quote:
Masons are good for "free-thinking man, building a free-thinking world"


TdL's assembled answers, courtesy of wordman:
https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ ... a_answers/

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/ ... onges_ama/

_________________
The only thing new in this world is the history you don't know.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!