It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

This seems a good place if people want to share new materials on the subject of "#Pizzagate." I have taken a few steps back from the swamp but only I hope to see better if & when anything new actually flutters out.

Last night listened to Nick Bryant on the subject. He stayed firmly on the fence, which is fair enough, but nor did he really focus on any of the more compelling aspects around it. He seemed more worried about hurting his lunch buddy Peter Levenda's feelings (e.g.) than affirming that the subject is worth examining. (To be fair, his willingness to address it at all counts for something.)

In the first hour he mentions MKULTRA documentation referring to child traumatization as a means to increases the child's "parapsychological powers."

Link: http://inothernewsradio.com/podcast/in- ... ry-2-2017/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:37 pm 

Uncle Eddie

This case linked Pizza and Pedo in my mind back in August, if I recall. Just off handed jokes that popped up on WMMR, a rock station w/ a popular morning show.

Quote:
Brodzik has already interviewed some of Savitz’s victims and is putting out a public call for more.

“There were so many victims, and so many people who knew about it when it was going on,” he says. “When I was in school in South Jersey, we knew that people were going to see Uncle Eddie to sell their underwear for weed money.”

He also contends that some of the families of the victims knew what was going on but just turned a blind eye.

“That’s what’s bizarre,” he observes. “Everybody knew about it. It’s like that Louis C.K. standup act on Saturday Night Live, when he was talking about the ‘neighborhood pedophile.’ Everybody knew the neighborhood pedophile, and some guys would go get a hamburger from him and then run away. It’s very disturbing.”

Read more at http://www.phillymag.com/news/2015/06/2 ... xwi2GR2.99

Post subject: Keep following Alefantis
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:35 pm 

Hey Jasun and gang!

I submitted this earlier and for some reason it didn't go through, so I'll just make it short and sweet this time.

The latest with Alefantis & the pizzagate chronicles is JA's protracted back-&-forth with a youtuber that matched the infamous "killroom" location with another of Alefantis' properties: the Pegasus Museum. The youtuber's vid was taken down after prolonged threats to both he and his family from Alefantis himself it seems. (Other independent researchers poking around verified thru multiple redundancies that the youtuber was in fact conversing with the real Alefantis.) Threats included bodily harm and, spookily enough, posting pictures of the youtuber's family members. Evidently the information sussed out in the vid struck several major nerves.

In the course of the conversation, Alefantis expressed this: "Everything they say about me is true, except I don't like kids. At all."

For someone who doesn't like kids, JA sure posts and comments on a lot of pictures like this:
https://i0.wp.com/archive.is/sS4hO/afd6e022b26d2340287dc788fdd61776d007b485.png?w=700

https://www.trigtent.com/sites/default/files/u2/chicken.png

The question ALL media from the Post on down should really be asking is: How, in a town full of 100 Senators and 435 members in the House of Representatives, did a pizza parlor owner (by their own admission) get to be the 49th most influential person? The fact that this isn't happening tells a tale all its own.

Of course Alefantis and his clientele don't like kids. At all. They view them as power conduits and energy wells that are to be used for the accrual of earthly power, prestige and leverage delivered into their hands by predatory gods. Following on the workings and theology of creatures like Aleister Crowley, brokers like Alefantis, Podesta and Clinton pursue goals that most laymen cannot fathom and even fewer truly understand. And those that do understand aren't talking. Alefantis, like Dutroux, Sandusky and Savile before him, is in truth more of a procurer for the "black nobility," and hence his importance in the grand scheme of things.

A commenter on voat says it better than I ever could: "...the FBI is supposed to be doing this, not us. Our law enforcement is a fucking joke, so either we sit by while they cover for people who call babies hotards, and think children taped to tables is entertaining, or we put our own lives in danger because to stay silent is to condone this shit."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
“I actually don’t like kids”
Jimmy Savile

http://dadsdayoff.co.uk/2016/02/27/the- ... like-kids/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:37 pm 

You #1 enemy at RI and #1 supporter of Alefantis & co., J. LeB. links to Media Matters from his numerous blogs.

That can't be a coincidence-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:44 pm 
Site Admin

Vic Morrow wrote:
You #1 enemy at RI and #1 supporter of Alefantis & co., J. LeB. links to Media Matters from his numerous blogs.

That can't be a coincidence-

:shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:55 am 

I haven't had a chance to vet this news aggregator and I don't know if anybody else has but even if it is just memetic engineering (which I highly suspect is the case here) it could be an interesting development. I haven't found any more details yet on who this so called "anonymous insider" is but on first browse I would suspect it is just a 4chaner (which is ok by me). I suppose if nothing else changing the signifier from Pizzagate to PedoGate may be an improvement but I have no idea why every scandal has to have gate at the end of the name.

"Furthermore, starting Monday or Tuesday of next week, you will begin to start seeing arrests of individuals. Over 30 politicians (many are household names), and over 40 other individuals throughout DC, VA and also a handful in NYC. Some may off their selves before they are apprehended, so keep an eye out for that over the weekend, and you will know they are involved in some manner."

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1873-fbi ... w-imminent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:40 am 
Site Admin

Yeah I heard about this. Not going to hold my breath.