It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:32 am 
Site Admin

This is an invaluable resource but the audios aren't titled at the source page, here, so I'm going to create more identifiable download links of the more useful ones.

The first ten links, 1A - 5B, consist of a lecture by Colin A. Ross followed by an interview. Ross is a credible witness with a good background in psychology and trauma and a refreshingly measured approach.

Valerie Wolf, Claudia Mullin, Christine deNicola, Survivor Testimony at the Human Radiation Experiments Hearings.

Part 1. Part 2.

Lecture on Mind Control: History & Analysis

Walter Bowart (author of Operation Mind Control) begins the lecture for 20 mins in part one. After that Dr. Alan Shefling (author of The Mind Manipulators) takes over. Schefling, who is also a lawyer, gives an enjoyably formal and rigorously comprehensive summary of "the history of mind control, what we can prove and what we can't," over the next five parts (from 1995). All of this is indispensable listening, IMO. Te info may not be new, but the presentation & context is. After decades of conspiratainment, it's refreshing to hear this material talked about in such a grounded-in-fact fashion.

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:44 pm 

Did you notice the TOC for those audio files?

http://members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel ... bleofc.htm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:37 pm 

Here's an interview with friend of Walter Bowart, Bob Dobbs/Dean/Neveritt ; An insider's look into the life of Walter Bowart and the roles he put on for the 20th century:

http://ionandbob.blogspot.com/2013/12/b ... owart.html

Bob is one of the top archivists of, and educators on, the work of Marshall McLuhan, with his own unique twist on what McLuhan was trying to flap his arms at. He is also a former CKLN co-host. His body of work during that CKLN era can be found on his "Five Bodied Timeline" website. He co-hosted the show called "International Connection" with a guy named named Bob Marshall and then did a show with a guy named Mike Dyer during the late 80's (starting in 1987), which was more oriented towards Church of the Sub-Genius fans and anti-fans. He's put out a lot of audio content over the years so one will have to scroll down the page for a long time to get to the 1980's there on his timeline.

Bob was a friend of Bowart, Mae Brussel, McLuhan and many other movers and shapers of the 20th century and beyond.

He still has a show called PAYDAY broadcasted on Saturdays on Achieve Radio (yes, I am a semi-regular listener) where MK-Ultra (and other mind-control programs) is a topic that comes up quite a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:56 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks, and thanks. Looking into Bob now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:47 am 

Thanks.
:det;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:33 pm 

http://www.modemac.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/Bob_Dean

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:32 am 

Interesting to see Bob Dobbs in the mix in this discussion. He appears to be quite a trickster, among other things he claims to be in his 80's but appears much younger.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:02 pm 

He says that he is was born in February of 1922, which would make him 93.

He's like a "trickster" on a mixture of steroids, acid, speed and crack; he's a mennipean satirist, or he often refers to himself as such.

To see what he means by "mennipean satirsist", see this article in Paranoia Magazine by Robert Guffey:

Synchronistic Linguistics in The Matrix Or How Bob Dobbs Became the Tetrad Manager

http://ionandbob.blogspot.com/1999/04/b ... cs-in.html

I only brought his name up as he was involved with CKLN as a radio personality for several years. He also apparently had a lot of influence on the thinking of Walter Bowart who wrote Operation Mind Control.

Neither Bowart nor "Dobbs" ever get into what I perceive as the "real mind control operation" which is the operation to make a guy forget (or even hate) the role yew played in the conscious imagination (Active Imagination) of most people ... all those who once knew how to tap into yew (and the bond) for "understanding media".