It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:22 am 
Site Admin

Ann Diamond posted this link at my blog. I am bringing it over here to see if there's any life left at this forum.

Quote:
According to remote session intelligence collected and Guardian mentorship, Aleister Crowley is a key figure in cooperating with the NAA groups, starting from Grey Alien contact with an entity named Aiwass made in Cairo, Egypt in April 1904. They scribed and implanted him with "Book of the Law" which is the central sacred text of Thelema, written down from dictation mostly by Aleister Crowley, although his wife, Rose Edith Crowley and the entities themselves are known to have written phrases into the manuscript of the Book after its dictation. In 1911 Crowley had Rose committed to an asylum.

This contact began a lifelong series of interactions and collaboration with NAA to bring into physical manifestation Satanic forces of the Black Sun Program under the guise of representing themselves as "Holy Guardian Angels" that are "more powerful than the Sun God”. They collaborated with Crowley, sent him to various key locations of the earth’s power vortexes to open closed portals and assist in their patriarchal domination hijack of power grids of the earth. This allowed the NAA another form of entry into the earth through Black Magic Grids through the consent and cooperation of a human body, namely Crowley himself. It is little understood today that Aleister Crowley was an Negative Extraterrestrial Contactee and Abductee. In ES Ascension terms, we refer to these power grids as the Thoth Grids or Phoenix Grid as well as Black Magic Grids, and that Crowley is the alien contactee that served the Armageddon Software timelines and was manipulated to enforce the Black Magician archetype for Satanic forces to increase Satanic Ritual Abuse or SRA on the earth.

Crowley's archetype is synonymous with Black Magician as his massive Negative Ego and Sexual Misery programming was exploited from his previous incarnation as a Solar Templar Lord in the Atlantian cycle. He was given the path to learn the “Tunnels of Typhon” which is the reverse Sephiroth path, or the dark tree of life called the Qlippoth. (In ES, we call this the Negative Form or Shadow Selves that connect to the Fallen and dead light creations.) The NAA was interested to control the middle east grids completely, and used the area of original NAA invasion to manipulate Crowley into becoming their poster boy for activating their replicated creation code. The rituals were used to evoke and conjure the Fallen Angelic and demonic hierarchies, such as the forces of Baphomet and its many feed lines into the layers of the parasitic Imposter Spirit. According to the Guardians, Aleister Crowley is a child murderer, sodomized and sacrificed many children in his quest for immortality when on the path of Typhon. Some people are aware of this, while many others say his writings are poetic and beautiful, he is just misunderstood. The man was a mad genius and sexual deviant. He was given these mental powers by Negative Aliens who were serving their agenda for using him to spread “The Church of Satan” and other methods of increasing Satanic forces on the earth for the purpose of enslavement and possession of human energy fields. When addressing these forces and studying them, one comes to know they are psychopathic liars and deceivers manipulating people to serve their agenda ( in whatever means, appearing light or dark) and can never be trusted.

The Typhonian tradition is sometimes defined as a current that flows through the cosmology of the Order Templi Orientis (O. T. O.), more firmly established and made famous by Aleister Crowley. Typhon was the god in Greek mythology who when appearing before the other gods was so ugly he changed into a fire-eating monster; he waged a terrible war and was eventually killed by one of Zeus' thunderbolts. Thus, Typhonian is synonymous with fire and force, also means the Opposer. Typhon's Egyptian counterpart is Set or Seth.

As explained by William Schoebelen: "Most Witches, myself included, find it necessary to study his material and “plug themselves into” the magical current of Crowley's demon spirit guide, a mysterious being named Aiwass. Aiwass is another name for Set, an Egyptian god. Sodomy is especially “sacred” to Set. It opens what are called the “Typhonion” tunnels, channels through which extremely powerful demons, like the horrible Choronzon, can travel from the “alternate reality” and emerge into this universe and enter the sex partner's body. Sex (especially lustful and disconnected sex) is a major way in which demonic oppression can be passed from one person to another.

Etc.

https://www.energeticsynthesis.com/inde ... -tradition

I referred to this material (before reading it, and based on Ann Diamond's description) as 'channeled,' along with a comment about how unreliable such material is, as it is always subjective (even assuming it comes from a genuine source). AD denied it is channeled, tho I am not sure what that can be based on, since the interpretations of AC are more or less whole cloth, uncited, and mostly devoid of any historical context. Imagine what Levenda would make of this stuff! >O*

I find it momentarily compelling, even persuasive, but in the end, sort of useless because there's no way to verify it or even follow up the leads. Either we take this person's version of things at her word or we don't. But why would we, except insofar as it agrees with our views already (which in my case it does) and so reinforces a pre-existing bias?

That said, there are points here that seem worthy of discussing so I am taking the time to post it here, to see if there'll be any response.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:37 pm 

Oh boy....here we go. I'm not a pro writer or anything. I'm going to just do a gonzo data dump mostly.

Jasun, as usual you explain things in a cool neutral manner.
This kind of material is a serious powderkeg of weird, gigantic proportions. It's gonna take a steady hand to keep this thread off the gnashing rocks!

Side notes first:
Lisa Renee's text here reminds me of this lady from Boulder, Colorado:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPF-jVT ... freload=10

Listen to the flowing jargon and wild credentials. Very similar.

Now, the guy Miles interviewing her is pretty controversial as well.
He claims to be a roving documentarian of the whole UFO deal and related topics (Trauma, SRA, milabs)
https://www.youtube.com/user/megawatts1066/videos

Miles holds conferences on these topics and sometimes cranks out videos like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tdjVhbslS8

But his related channels list is suspicious.

A YT "truth movement" person from way back says to always check the related channels listed on a YT channel. It shows the network of sites all feeding traffic to each other etc. You will always find the "usual suspects" of disinfo linked to each other there. It's reliable and works for me. A channel with no related channels means it's probably legit.

Now back to the "analysis".

Right off the bat Lisa tosses out this one:
"According to remote session intelligence collected and Guardian mentorship, Aleister Crowley is a key figure in cooperating with the NAA groups, starting from Grey Alien contact with an entity named Aiwass made in Cairo, Egypt in April 1904."

Ok..so she's using remote viewing and "channeled" information from Guardians located where?

Then the jargon really begins to flow....

We skip forward to your first highlighted part.
She claims that the Guardians told her AC did child sacrifice etc. as part of a quest for immortality via the "path of Typhon".

Now, is this how she *actually* got this info? Or did she read it somewhere and pretend some space brothers or whatever passed it on to her?

She immediately follows with the "Typhonian Tradition" talk.
One of her sources is a book (I'm assuming) by William Schnoebelen.

He's a controversial character himself. Supposedly did all the black magic junk, vampirism, was Illuminati member (!) etc. then became a born again Christian.

Here is a blog from one of his former "Coven From Hell" members:
http://fraterbarrabbas.blogspot.com/201 ... -bill.html

http://fraterbarrabbas.blogspot.com/201 ... -hell.html

Here is an interesting rundown on Schnoebelen's wild claims by Mark Dice:
http://markdice.com/index.php?option=co ... cle&id=115

It's a pretty straight faced look at Schnoebelen actually.
Some people may want to kill the messenger on this one...but whatever.

Is Lisa Renee another internet mystic that just so happens to read "conspiracy" books for cool ideas? Maybe majors in New Age but has a minor in the occult scene?

It is curious that she zeroed in on the child sacrifice claims of AC.
I don't personally know how common it is to talk about that aspect of AC.

All I do know is that AC wrote down those claims *himself* in a book with his name on it. Then recanted or "explained" it at some later date.
Would be interesting to know the exact dates.

More in a bit...quotes from Schnoebelen's books.

Last edited by KKdeluxe on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:23 pm 

Trolling for the (possibly misspelled) "Typhonion" Tunnels I got a bite:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... sion04.htm

Reference the section "Freemasonry's Palladian Rite"

Some choice quotes:

"The former high-level Mason Schnoebelen exposes in Masonry: Beyond the Light, one of several books he has authored, the five steps of the Palladian rite. Part of what is involved is a progression of corruption which ultimately result in complete, ongoing possession by "the evil spirit" for which the person becomes but a "fleshly glove."

Whoops, so much for do as thou wilt!
Sounds like the *spirits* get to do what *they* will...*with you*

"Specifically the Templars were accused of denying the tenets of the Christian faith, spitting or urinating on the crucifix during secret rites of initiation, worshiping a skull or head called Baphomet in a dark cave, anointing it with blood or the fat of unbaptized babies, worshiping the Devil in the shape of a black cat and committing acts of sodomy and bestiality.

It is possible that during their sojourn in the Middle East the Templar Order contacted adepts from the Arab Mystery schools who taught them the secrets of sex magic. This theory is supported by confessions of Templars who said that at the climax of the ceremony the initiate indulged in an act of sodomy with the chaplain."

p. 37 The Occult Conspiracy:
Secret Societies --- Their Influence and Power in World History,
Michael Howard, 1989

"In bringing these secrets out in his privately published books, Crowley skated the edge of revealing the very highest secrets of both Templary and Freemasonry. Those who followed his teaching, which included members of the English-speaking branches of the O.T.O., and a large majority of the Third Degree and beyond Witches I knew, rapidly became obsessed with sadism, sodomy, perversion and both physical and psychic vampirism!"

p. 193 Wicca: Satan's Little White Lie, William Schnoebelen, 1990

"Sodomy is especially "sacred" to Set because of its close association to human waste
This detestable practice serves a similar function in the anus as does the magical sex act of intercourse described above. It opens what are called the "Typhonion" tunnels, channels through which extremely powerful demons ... can travel ... and enter the sex partner's body.
...the best way to open these tunnels of demonic ingress is through homosexual sex ...."

p. 198 Wicca: Satan's Little White Lie, William Schnoebelen, 1990

I think it's interesting how Schnoebelen mentions that Crowley (in his books specifically) "skated the edge of revealing the highest secrets of Templary and Freemasonry".

When AC talks about child sacrifice...literally writes it in a book in black and white, he's remaining true to form I think.
The man documented that stuff. Put pen to paper and said it in writing.

Mr. Levenda acts like you need to prove out of the blue that AC did something.
Well, when you have a quite literal confession in writing.....

What would a court do with a written admission of said acts?
I think they'd jail AC first and ask questions later!

But since it was England, and AC was probably employed by the govt.....

Last edited by KKdeluxe on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:46 pm 

Magical sodomy 2016. Still popular!

From one publisher of Gordon White's books (Rune Soup magical blog dude making the rounds):

Forging the body of the Witch is the talk delivered by Peter Grey at the Occult Conference in London, England, 18th June 2016.
Eroticism, ordeal, actions and contact. Stages on the path to the acquisition and conquest of magical power in the practice of corporeal witchcraft.

http://scarletimprint.com/2016/06/forgi ... the-witch/

"Magical power is sexual power. Crowley understood this." (Oh here we go)

"To give some personal examples. I have prepared my body with knife and needles and hooks, hung from both trees and in the caverns of the underworld. I have submitted to penetration, been cut and bled. I have spelt out my intent across my skin in indelible ink. I have been marked, the tattoo being both a form of magical armour and a mode of recognition in the otherworld. I have ventured into the wild and dark, called spirits who answer back; and this is why I am entitled to talk about witchcraft. My male gendered body has undergone such procedures, and whilst that does not make me a woman, and nor would I wish it to, it does mean that I have been described and recognised as a witch. "

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

Before addressing the new material here, I'm posting some excerpts from Homo Serpiens that describe my once-held views about Crowley & current 93, and also perhaps offer an alternate example of writing that is halfway between cited, historical work and 'channeled' material, and that basically comes down to my own drug-addled, dream-soaked interpretations of AC's systems (and Kenneth Grant's after him), at that time (around 2001-3,, and FWIW, Grant read and "approved" this interpretation, which is more than I would do in 2016):

Quote:
Since the book [Liber Al] announces the Aeon of Horus—it is the third chapter—i.e., the most morally repugnant and savage part—that constitutes the essence of “the Aiwaz working.” This may relate to an essential imbalance (also observable in Crowley) of the Aiwaz paradigm itself, and to its emphasis on the “satanic” nature of the Aeon as opposed to the Christly aspect. This appears to have been intentional, however, because the Aiwaz paradigm continues to propagate itself—via the works of Kenneth Grant and the various O.T.O and Typhonian Lodges (both bastard and legitimate)—in the same “infernal” form. Such an emphasis is apparently a response to the imbalance of the Christ paradigm previously described, with its rejection/suppression of the lower energy levels and its emphasis on the meek, passive, feminine qualities of Christ, an emphasis which all but demands the devil get his due. This, in a nutshell, is the essence both of Crowley’s writing in general and of the Aiwaz working in particular.

Besides this, there is another factor to consider. With Liber Al as the primary exhibit, the Aeon of Horus appears from the beginning to have been intended as a short-lived, intermediary age, setting the stage for the coming Aeon of Maat (Goddess of Truth). Another way to understand this would be by viewing Horus as first manifesting in his “satanic,” destructive aspect of force and fire—“God of War and Vengeance”—as the means to purge the Earth. Subsequently, He might then appear in his divine, restorative guise, that of silence. In the Book of Revelation, we are told that the devil, after being trapped inside “the pit” for a thousand years, is to “be loosed for a little season, full of wrath for he knows his time is short” (my italics). Jehovah-Samael-Satan—having been trapped inside the Earth-sphere ever since Moses invited him—is finally loosed from the pit, in the great exorcism of the Aeon. Needless to say, we can expect the period in which Jehovah/Satan looses His hold upon Earth/humanity to be a rough one. Since Satan knows His time is short, he will get busy as Hell gorging himself on wayward souls, in a vain attempt to consolidate his existence. The manifestly “satanic” nature of the Aiwaz paradigm relates to the fact that the process of loosing/banishing Satan precedes the re-ascension and redemption of the Morning Star and Light-Bringer, Lucifer. For Jehovah to be redeemed, He must first recognize Himself as Satan, realize that He is not God, and humbly take His place among the Angels and demiurges. Jehovah is then “destroyed” by the Aiwaz working (summoning/freeing Satan), in order to be reborn through the Gnostic paradigm (Christ) as Horus-Lucifer, the Twin-God: “when Hrumachis shall arise and the double-wanded one assume my throne and place.”

In the end Crowley came to believe that Aiwaz was his own Holy Guardian Angel or Transpersonal Self (the sum and total of all his selves, scattered through Eternity). As a sort of intermediary to this God-Self, however, he evoked a lesser entity named Lam, an ancient warrior whose arrival was heralded by the buzzing of insects. (Interestingly enough, Grant writes that Be’elzebub, as the name suggests, originally meant “Lord of Bees,” and was only later denigrated—possibly due to the god’s decadence—to the more familiar “Lord of the Flies.”) According to Grant, Aiwaz is an alternate guise for Lucifer, the fallen angel. His 93 double current ( for the Aquarian Age ), meanwhile, is described by Grant as the satanic (extraterrestrial) energy soon to flood the Earth and bring about mankind’s apotheosis.

Lucifer or Satan—in both theological doctrine and occult lore—is regarded as the Keeper or “Prince of the World,” so it follows that Crowley would perceive Aiwaz as his Holy Guardian Angel, since (magikally speaking) Lucifer is the “Higher Self” of the entire human race—a race which “fell,” along with the Bright Angel, due to “rebellion.” (As Philip K. Dick has it, this is a metaphor for our becoming ensnared in the beautiful maze of the intellect.) Lam is described by Grant as a great Warlord and Intergalactic leader of extraterrestrial armies—rather like Lucifer with His angels—and was viewed by Michael Bertiaux as the “subterranean burgeoning of Lucifer-Gnosis.”

According to Grant, the essence of the Thelemic age (beyond “Do What Thou Wilt”) lies in the promise of an evolutionary leap for mankind contingent upon sexual congress with extraterrestrial or preterhuman beings. This is the 93 current, in a nutshell: “Love is the law,” yes, but eros as much as agape. Grant describes the preterhuman beings in question variously as Old Ones (a term taken from Lovecraft), Deep Ones, and Outer Ones (these last two types said to emit from Pluto and beyond). Like the twin horns of Pan (a.k.a. Pluto), the alien energy of the 93 current is twofold and flows both ways, as influx and outflow, yin and yang, positive and negative, upward and downward. For reasons already mentioned, Grant and his Typhonian Lodge appear to be focusing primarily on the downward or subterranean (Typhonian) flow of this current, on the lower energies rather than the higher. And lower-dimensional entities, like Jehovah, are essentially parasitic in nature.

Through congress with these entities (of whom Lam appears to be Chief, and from whence the popular ET lore of “Grays” springs), humankind will undergo—or is undergoing—a profound and irrevocable metabolic transformation. This transformation entails an energetic/genetic splicing of two DNAs and of two types of consciousnesses—both human and non-human—to facilitate the transition from third to fourth dimensional (organic to inorganic, separative to unitive) existence. Once a fourth dimensional state has been attained, the true alchemical working may begin, that of sexual initiation into the ranks of the Elohim, whereby Man may again become one with the gods. (In other words, the full activation of our dormant or “junk” DNA.) In the meantime—according to the Aiwaz doctrine—humanity must prepare itself for a more infernal scenario, that of invasion—both global and local, collective and individual—by parasitical beings from outer (and inner) space.

The ever literal-minded bent of non-magikal thinking has consolidated this esoteric truth into hard, cold facts and supplanted mythology with secret history. It posits the fallen Elohim building battle ships and cosmic weaponry with their fantastic (intellectual) command over matter, going to war against the Universe. So fallen were they that apparently they never suspected these same powers might be used—leavened by the wisdom of love—to liberate themselves from Matter and return to God. By consolidating his error through fear and rage, Lucifer isolated himself still further, and sank ever deeper into the quagmire of Illusion.

The flaw of this literalization (and simplification) of esoteric wisdom is that it arises from a perspective that is itself mired in the exact same illusion, and so bound to repeat the same mistake of the intellect: that of either/or thinking. There are countless layers to this Creation mystery; and between God and beast—between the highest unification of Spirit and the lowest fragment of Matter—is an almost infinite hierarchy of consciousness. Within this hierarchy, the countless fragments of the Unmanifest all possess their own particular level of awareness, that is, their capacity to consciously partake of divine consciousness and identify with the whole. When enough fragments are aggregated into a collective, a god is born. Of the gods, the closest to Man is Satan, that is, fallen Lucifer (whose corrupted and debased minister was called upon by Moses, and so became Jehovah). Of the fallen angels or demons, the most directly involved with Earth affairs, and with human destiny, is the consciousness previously referred to as Lam: a Conquering Warlord in equal parts known and feared across the Universe. One has but to look a little more deeply into this matter to conclude that Lam is the leader of the task force known to humanity today as “the grays.”

The image-mandala which Aleister Crowley drew of the fearsome entity Lam—save for the eyes, which are relatively small compared to the famous bug eyes of the grays—bears a distinct resemblance to the large-craniumed, small-bodied “ET” whose image has now saturated popular culture. Lam is described by Grant as our essential guide in the astral or lower realms, a necessary connection or doorway to our primal natures (the word-tone “lam” is used in Yogic meditation to activate the root or muladhara chakra). Michael Staley writes that, “the primary function of Lam [is] as the Gateway to wider and deeper ranges of consciousness—our extra-terrestrial, pan-dimensional Reality.” Staley also describes him as “a bi-sexual humanoid entity which glows with orgone light energy and is the sum of your past and the root of your future.” To all intents and purposes, Lam is the “Underman,” whose gnome-like hordes are presently flooding the Earth plane in increasing numbers and with growing audacity and insistence. It is they who are so busy abducting humans wholesale as part of Lam’s dark, primordial, initiatory agenda. In the afore-mentioned hierarchy, Lam is directly beneath Aiwaz, who is identified with (administers to) Lucifer.

“The inorganic beings, in our world, are like moving pictures projected on a screen; and I may even add that they are like moving pictures of rarefied energy projected through the boundaries of two worlds. . . . The old sorcerers portrayed the inorganic beings’ world as a blob of caverns and pores floating in some dark space. And they portrayed the inorganic beings as hollow canes bound together, like the cells of our bodies. The old sorcerers called that immense bundle the labyrinth of the penumbra.”
—Carlos Castaneda, The Art of Dreaming

Whether seen as mythical, inorganic, or literal, extra-terrestrial fact—or as seems most likely, an unfathomable combination of all three—many of the same definitions and restrictions seem to apply to these beings, in one way or another, with the result that there seems no conceivable way to separate the various strands of this tangled web. Fallen angels (Nephilim or Annunaki), demons, faeries, elementals, the inorganic beings described by Castaneda, the grays and reptilians of Ufology, such appellations are by no means interchangeable; and yet they overlap to such a degree that, in the end, they almost demand to be viewed as a single phenomenon. Perhaps the undeniable sympathy between these manifestations or mythologies stems from the “simple” energetic fact that they all work together?

Cosmic history repeats itself in a bid to amend the errors of the past. Once upon a time the Sons of God saw the daughters of men, “that they were fair,” and plunged to meet them, and to their own damnation. There is a key difference to the interspecies seduction scenario of the present, however, and it is as follows. This time around, Lucifer-Aiwaz-Lam and His slithering, gibbering demon crew were already here, already fallen; hence their going “unto” the daughters of men can no longer be perceived as a straying from their jurisdiction or a transgressing of divine law. It is already licensed by their mere presence among us. Add to this the fact that, for the first time in intergalactic history, these entities are being consciously and deliberately invited—via “secret government treaties” and the like—and given free reign to plunder, seduce, and violate-initiate the species with full Karmic blessing and to their black hearts’ content, and it may be quickly seen that “all bets are now off.”

Such free ingress of inorganic entities most likely began somewhere in the thirties, with Hitler and Crowley and other, less celebrated or calumniated personages, via secret rituals and invocations culminating in 1946-47 (the year of Crowley’s death) with the “Babalon Working” of Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard. Occult manipulations intersected with exoteric (if not quite orthodox) history when the first modern UFO sightings occurred (and Kenneth Arnold coined the term “flying saucer”), and with the famous Roswell crash of July 4, 1947. Magikally speaking, the Ufo is anything but a recent phenomena, however. In its purest form it is nothing other than the unitive energy in its primal earth manifestation. Apparently it also enjoys an intimate relationship with the human body, via the kundalini, sometimes represented by a Serpent Goddess. The kundalini force, though generally confined to the human body, may also be capable of manifesting externally, perhaps as both a reaction to and an incitement of humanity’s psychic awakening. If so, such an emergence, inner and outer, would naturally start with the lower centers—the muladhara or root chakra where Lam is said to reside. Many Ufos reported are described as red-orange in color, suggesting that they emerge from the lower end of the EM color spectrum.

The above is a brief condensation of the basic magikal view of Ufos. At the other end of the scale, where only literal, material facts will suffice, belief is strong in “UFOs” as actual, nuts-and-bolts, anything but otherworldly ships, constructed by human beings as part of secret government operations. Such an interpretation partakes of mythological layers despite itself; like the angels before them these supposed elite humans have fallen into the age-old snare of the intellect, using secret technology (the result of the humalien alliance) to simulate their own “alien” invasion. Since these humans (many of whom are said to live off the Earth, on space stations and other planets colonized in secret) are incapable of the empathy needed to access unitive energy, they have no other recourse (besides changing their ways) but to create a cunning simulation of said energy. Their bid appears to be to use advanced intellect and technology in order to deceive humanity and pass themselves off as “gods.”
Such humans—taking the example of Lucifer to catastrophic extremes—are undaunted by the thought of waging war against reality itself, if only they might escape the awful, inexorable pull of Karma. To this end, they have assembled and contrived a perfect imitation of God’s natural glory, starting and ending with the human soul itself. Their intent is nothing less than to destroy the genuine article (the soul) and seize its “throne” (the Universe) for themselves. What the grays are accused of (and having learnt from their folly appear ready to repent of), humanity—a small segment guiding the whole—now stands charged with.

In such a fantastic scenario, the alien intervention anticipated by growing numbers of people in the western world will take not one but several manifestations. First of all, there will be the simulation, engineered by a small group of (extra)ordinary humans living off the planet, whose interest is to pose as godlike beings from other worlds (apparently for their own base ego gratification). Such an outlandish agenda could only ever have arisen if humans and “grays” had forged an alliance, however, which is a central strand in current Ufo beliefs. This alliance seems logical enough, since both species share the same weakness and both are caught in the same infernal situation: the hell of an inability to love.

It might be observed at this point that, however much humanity may be digging its own grave, there exist individuals caught up in this suicidal momentum who by no means support or condone the direction the race as a whole has taken. Humans are complex beings, and despite the fact that grays are considered lacking in autonomy (at least as we understand the word), the same or a similar bifurcation appears to be in evidence amidst their ranks also. Apparently, although there are many of them who prefer to stick to their misguided path even against their better judgment, others are ready to submit to divine judgment and return to the cosmic fold. Of these atoning demons, Lucifer-Lam is currently placed at the head, setting the example for all demons ready and willing to follow, back to the side of the Angels.

If, therefore, an elaborate fake “Rapture” or malignant humalien invasion is set to highjack Consensus reality and drag it screaming into the Imaginal realms, it seems that such a world-stopping event will be quickly followed, even more astoundingly, by the real thing: namely, a global influx of unitive energy or Christ consciousness. The two currents, apparently separate, even opposed, would then be seen as complementary halves of a single “Harvest.” It is down to the individual Soul, come the day, to decide what or who gets to reap it, and with which god or energy-aggregate it will “conjugate.”

To recap: Humanity has, in part if not wholly, been infected—or “recruited”—by a foreign legion of alien entities or IPs. Since humanity is one collective of cells within the body of the Earth, however, all symptoms must be shared. What this means is that we have now become the virus, or at least its carrier. A “double-agent,” humanity has been programmed to bring about its own extinction. Magikally speaking, all “disease” is a silent invasion. Its work often goes fatally unobserved by the conscious mind. Since it is only the body’s automatic attempts to fight, resist or purge itself of the disease that manifest as symptoms (suffering), what we call disease is in fact the cure (even if unsuccessful) for a more subtle condition we have neglected to address in time. When the body breaks out in fever, sweats, hair and skin loss, etc., it is attempting to renew itself under duress. Likewise, when the Earth erupts in quakes, volcanoes, hails, flood, hurricanes, and even such apparently autonomous phenomena as war and famine, these are all signs that the sickness has been registered, the cavalry dispatched.

To a dying race, the Earth may be seen as a huge battery floating in space, running low and in dire need of recharging. This can happen only via the work of those few conscious agents still at its command serving and harnessing the forces that command them. The builders of the pyramids, for example, of menhirs and of cairns and of crop circles, may well have shared in the same vocation and imperative. More poetically, the paths of the saphyrs, the tunnels of the gnomes, the pulse of the rivers and streams, the dance of the flowers and the bees, the interplay of the elements, the movement of armies and populations, together make up the combined motion of the living Earth, as it stirs into consciousness and shakes the black pall of oblivion that has descended upon it.

Since the “soul” is the leading player in this 21st century myth, what all this intrigue amounts to is a process of soul awakening or psychic emergence. It entails a clearing out of the older, darker, more primordial programs in the DNA to allow for an as-yet unidentifiable new program to take over. The two “programs”—old and new— relate roughly to the lower and higher “selves” of both mysticism and psychology. They are facets or “poles” of the human soul. The “lower self” is the current served by the “undermen,” forces of darkness such as gnomes, cobalts, demons, etc. The “higher self” is heralded or engineered by the “overmen” of the elf-angel variety. It is little wonder, then, that such a confusion of the archetypes prevails, since all interpretations originate within the human psyche, and since that psyche is now divided against itself, locked into a kind of mythological espionage, a cold war of archetypes.

The lower self, for example, will dress its “undermen” in the royal colors of the savior while perceiving—rightly from its perspective—the “overmen” as devils and destroyers. The “higher self” cannot easily dispel this confusion, since it is by definition above it. Perceiving from a point of view beyond judgment or differentiation, it sees the undermen as a sort of “good army” bound by “ancient law” (lore?), in full service of the Soul.
It is animal (and human) nature to regard all that is unlike itself as threatening to its livelihood. The term “alien,” in consequence, is generally understood as “foreign and hostile.” To this extent, it is immaterial, finally, what these inorganic beings “want,” because, whatever their intentions, we will invariably perceive them as “evil.” As evolutionary agents, their concern would be nothing less than the engineering (or quickening) of the DNA’s mutation necessary for Earth’s survival (and hence theirs) at this time. Nonetheless, this “quickening” (as the Bible calls it) has inevitably led to a complete metabolic collapse for the majority of bio-systems, in a word: “death.” These unfathomable beings, then, so far as they can be judged at all, might be said to have evil intentions but the best of motives. The road to Heaven is paved with bad intentions? Occult history claims that “AIDS” was engineered by humalien intelligence, and that it is nothing other than this same mutation process in its early stages. As these beings are inorganic or other-dimensional, they manifest physically, at a microscopic or subatomic level, as cellular or viral “responses.” They may be arising on the Internet, through our TVs, in our skies and in our bedrooms in the dead of night. But all this is secondary to (or resultant from) the molecular emergence taking place within the human body itself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

I tried to watch that Interview with an Ex-Vampire back in 2008 (when I was working on an epic script about Nosferatu) but gave up once he started pushing his born-again agenda.

KKdeluxe wrote:
Magical sodomy 2016. Still popular!

From one publisher of Gordon White's books (Rune Soup magical blog dude making the rounds):

Forging the body of the Witch is the talk delivered by Peter Grey at the Occult Conference in London, England, 18th June 2016.

xc/?

That's around the day my brother died, tho the exact date is unknown. I guess you could say his sorcerer-guru in sodomy was gangster & Kray associate Jimmy Boyle.

KKdeluxe wrote:
"Magical power is sexual power. Crowley understood this."

It's throwaway comments like this that are only possible via the strategic de-emphasis of everything revolting (traumatizing and self-traumatizing) about AC's behaviors. It seems so innocuous and harmless but it carries a whole zip file of oc-cultural toxins.

KKdeluxe wrote:
worshiping the Devil in the shape of a black cat

#2@~

KKdeluxe wrote:
I think it's interesting how Schnoebelen mentions that Crowley (in his books specifically) "skated the edge of revealing the highest secrets of Templary and Freemasonry".

When AC talks about child sacrifice...literally writes it in a book in black and white, he's remaining true to form I think.
The man documented that stuff. Put pen to paper and said it in writing.

Mr. Levenda acts like you need to prove out of the blue that AC did something.
Well, when you have a quite literal confession in writing.....

What would a court do with a written admission of said acts?
I think they'd jail AC first and ask questions later!

But since it was England, and AC was probably employed by the govt.....

I remain on the fence about the "150 acts of child sacrifice a year" comment, so far as whether it could be an actual "confession" or was merely a clever smokescreen to stir up "moral panic" and then laugh at the gullibility of the goyim, a Savile-esque stunt of glamor magick to obscure thinly concealed crimes with bald-faced admissions to imaginary crimes then revealed to be joke-coded references to Christian sins.

Levenda insisted several times that AC didn't care about his reputation and the proof was that he bragged about all sorts of debauched acts, including (possibly) ones he never committed. But so did Savile, and Savile definitely cared about his rep, and so I think did Crowley. What Levenda leaves out is the possibility that someone (ie Crowley) could be clever and strategic-minded enough to know how to self-mythologize in such a way that the "evil" stuff only cemented his future canonization rather than sabotaged it. Since this is exactly what happened, it's worth considering that AC consciously did what he could to bring about this end result.

All for now; I'll try to get to the tunnels later.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:17 pm 

That excerpt from Homo Serpiens is.....a thick read.

You know...without the ol' King James Bible....the whole essay would collapse into nothingness.

I don't even know where to start with all this, but spend some quality time with John Bartram:
https://sites.google.com/site/originsofchristianity/

This page first of course:
https://sites.google.com/site/originsof ... restianity

"There is no evidence of Jesus, Christ, Christianity or Christians until after the end of the Western Roman Empire. The whole, claimed history for Christianity is late, first appearing - according to the accepted dates - in the 6th century, though the actual date may be as late as the 8th century (in response to the Arab Conquests).

The original New Testament (codices Vaticanus and Sinaiticus) is not Christian - it makes no mention of Jesus or Christ, and one of its books - The Shepherd of Hermas - was later removed."

No "Christ", no "Aiwaz". Poof. Much of this later modern magic stuff relies on Christianity as a foil.
It's built on a shitty foundation, by design maybe?

Here is another "interesting" incredibly rambling perspective:
http://www.clarity-of-being.org/dark-fo ... nature.htm

"this influence, which I am generally calling the "garbage" on this site, but also the 'dark force' (for the sake of convenience and to enable a fair number of people to have some initial inkling of what I am on about), commonly but by no means always manifests to people as troublesome non-physical entity-like manifestations (often called dark beings, dark entities, astral beings, astral entities, demons, demonic entities and astral lords, astral overlords or archons), and also, much more insidiously, as one's 'higher self' and any and all of the supposedly benign, beneficial and indeed 'divine' beings and presences such as God / Allah / Jehovah / Shiva (and so on), Jesus, angels, ascended masters, spirits, guides, gods / goddesses, great buddhas, guiding or potentially ruling extra-terrestrials and so on......"

"It is important, thus, that we do NOT get fixated on any 'story' about non-physical 'entities' and their background as any sort of 'reality' or 'truth'. The healthiest and most problem-free approach is to build the simplest and most basic working model of what is going on, which helps us for healing and self-actualization purposes, and to let go of the picture otherwise, because we can never know what is true in the astral non-reality (nor indeed in any non-physical aspect of reality). Indeed, as already noted, the astral non-reality is the 'level' of illusion anyway, so it is meaningless to go talking of anything being 'true' or 'real' there! For the same reason, it is also meaningless to go talking of real conscious beings there. That is, at most there could be only distorted, even though often superficially convincing, replicas of them."

Crowley would have been solidly a part of this:
http://www.clarity-of-being.org/dark-fo ... an_network

So yeah....maybe the "Tunnels" don't even exist?
Just a bunch of self-deception?

Do we have to wait for CERN to find something?

Planet Earth is truly weird.
Of all the things to be taunted with.... "tunnel" fixated buttsexing demons.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:41 am 
Site Admin

Unfortunately this is more data than I can keep up on, there being only so many hours in a day. These last two seem especially interesting, however, & I hope to follow them up, maybe with a podcast or two. Do you know anything about this Clarity of Being gent?

Re: Homo Serpiens, yes, it's strange how little this material means to me now even tho I wrote it. What value it still retains has to do with how the psyche creates narratives, just as we dream at night, that are rich with symbolic content and communicate to us a reality which we are unable to receive directly, as something closer to its raw form. The trouble with this strategy is the symbols (those discarnate entities!) are so intriguing in themselves (because charged with unconscious content?) that they tend to seduce us, cast a spell, and draw us into new narratives which they create to give themselves an appearance of autonomy, i.e., as something other than fragments/projections of our shattered/disembodied souls.

But as fragments they are real and meaningful, so to that degree everything is carrying the signal of the psyche to one degree or another, and everything is real insofar as it can lead us to the truth. VALIS in the kibble...

So while it's a valid point that the bottom sort of falls out of Homo Serpiens (eg) if you pretend the Bible never happened, the Bible did happen and it's a very real blueprint of the human unconscious at work. (You could also say that the bottom falls out of every text if language never happened.) It's interesting for me to realize that the writing I've done which I am more inclined to stand by is that in which I've used movies (such as The Good the Bad & the Ugly) to explore our condition, rather than spiritual texts and systems. I suppose the items of pop culture are more reliable precisely because they haven't become templates for belief to the same degree, i.e., created such complex and insidious "garbage" to snare our awareness. With movie exegeses, we never really forget that we are talking about a fiction.

That clarity site is currently down, btw.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:35 pm 
Site Admin

William Schoebelen wrote:
Aiwass is another name for Set, an Egyptian god. Sodomy is especially “sacred” to Set. It opens what are called the “Typhonion” tunnels, channels through which extremely powerful demons, like the horrible Choronzon, can travel from the “alternate reality” and emerge into this universe and enter the sex partner's body. Sex (especially lustful and disconnected sex) is a major way in which demonic oppression can be passed from one person to another.”

Quote:
the sexual magic Crowley brought to the West from his travels in Egypt, Nepal, Tibet and Ceylon involved the belief that various orifices of the body were tunnels into other magical dimensions ...
and that sexual fluids were magical elixirs if properly "consecrated" by a Priestess of the Art in a Magic Circle.

p. 193 Wicca: Satan's Little White Lie, William Schnoebelen, 1990

One of the areas I got "stuck" on in my Crowley excavation was trying to corroborate the rumors I'd heard about "the Key of Solomon" anal rape of children ritual and how it was used to deepen the neurological pathways in the child brain and create psychics, charismatics, etc. Now I am wondering about the possible correlation between these "tunnels into other magical dimensions" and those neurological pathways?

So far this is what I've been able to find linking trauma, neurology, and psychism together (outside of whole-cloth "insider" sources that can't ever be verified):

Quote:
While it is generally well-recognised that various forms of childhood abuse are risk factors in the development of psychological problems including mental illness and sexual dysfunction in adult life, the exact mechanisms mediating this link are still poorly understood. However, a recent study of adult women who were abused in childhood, has now found that structural changes in areas of the brain associated with sensory awareness and physical and emotional response—the somatosensory cortex—may provide that link. The study, “Decreased cortical representation of genital somatosensory field after childhood sexual abuse”, published in the American Journal of Psychiatry, was developed specifically to test a hypothesis that sexual dysfunction is linked to changes in brain structure that occurred in childhood, due to abuse. The results of the study were quite startling because not only did the researchers find a link between structural changes in the brain and adult sexual dysfunction, they also found that different areas of the brain which regulate different types of behaviour were affected, according to the type of abuse the victim had suffered earlier. A possible explanation for these findings is that changes in the brain, which can be attributed to neural plasticity during the brain’s development, function as a defence mechanism to de-sensitise the abuse victim in childhood but that such changes contribute to differential behaviour in later life—precisely because the areas of the brain responsible for various types of sensory perception and response are no longer sensitive to normal inputs.

http://www.neuropsychotherapist.com/chi ... hitecture/

And, from "Childhood Influences That Heighten Psychic Powers"
by Sylvia Hart Wright

Quote:
The significance of experiences in early childhood, up to the age of
10—and even later for especially bright youngsters—cannot be overemphasized.
In the 1990s, neurobiologists came to understand that the infant brain
contains a huge number of neurons, which develop synapses or are pruned
according to what some call a "use-it-or-lose-it" principle. As one scientist
working in this field has pointed out (Siegel, 1999, p. 13-14) "experience early
in life may be especially crucial in organizing the way the basic structures
of the brain develop. For example, traumatic experiences early in life may
have more profound effects on the 'deeper' structures of the brain, which.
.. enable the mind to respond later to stress. Thus we see that abused children
have elevated baseline and reactive stress hormone levels ... . Genes
contain the information for the general organization of the brain's structure
but experience determines which genes become expressed, how and when.
The expression of genes leads to the production of proteins that enable
neuronal growth and the formation of new synapses. Experience—the
activation of specific neuronal pathways—therefore directly shapes gene
expression and leads to the maintenance, creation, and strengthening of the
connections that form the neural substrate of the mind."
With respect to the brain development of especially bright youngsters,
recent research at the National Institute of Mental Health revealed differences
between their brain development and that of less gifted children. Brain
scans showed that "children with the highest IQs began with a relatively
thin cortex—the folded outer layer of the brain that is involved in complex
thinking—which rapidly grew thicker before reaching a peak and then
rapidly becoming thinner." Children of average intelligence had a thicker
cortex around age 6, but by around 13 it was thinner than in children of
superior intelligence." A Washington Post article (http://www.washingtonpost.
com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/29/AR2006032902182.html) on
this study, which was headed by lead investigator Philip Shaw, reported
that "the cortex continued to thicken in gifted children until around age
11 or 12, much later than in children of average intelligence, whose cortex
thickening peaked by age 8." These findings—in conjunction with case
histories I've collected in my own research—suggest that highly intelligent
youngsters who experience intense trauma primarily in their pre-teen years
may still be impressionable enough at that stage of their development to
develop greater than average psychic powers.

http://www.csub.edu/~rhewett/english99/Wright.pdf

Autism may also be an area of data that would be relevant here, since it probably shows a similar correlation between adverse nurturing conditions, brain development, and unusual perceptual faculties....

I am currently reading Sara Scott's The Politics & Experience of Ritual Abuse: Beyond Disbelief, and just came upon this:

Quote:
I had given up my body and now the devil was inside me and the fact that my father raped me there meant that he had placed the devil there. So the devil was inside me and was alive, so my body was no longer mine." (page. 94)

From the "dark side of the occult" book in progress:

Quote:
During the course of a sleepless night wrestling with this truth, I decided to get tattoos to formalize my occult affiliation. I would get an Eye of Horus tattoo on the back of my neck, and another that would officially denote that my body was, now and forever, the property of Lucifer.

Where exactly did I first come up with this idea?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:13 pm 

Quote:
Unfortunately this is more data than I can keep up on, there being only so many hours in a day. These last two seem especially interesting, however, & I hope to follow them up, maybe with a podcast or two.

No problem. Take your time.

But don't miss out on John Bartram just because you think you aren't interested in the history of Christianity.
I talked with him on Skype every day for 3 months. We did a massive "brain data" transfer lol.
He digs right in to all the magical thinking people that hijacked the Roman Empire.
The "cacoprotean network" has been in operation quite a long time.

Quote:
Do you know anything about this Clarity of Being gent?

He has some pages detailing his background and what happened to him.
Had early childhood inexplicable visions, later came out as homosexual, got heavily into New Age, had psychotic break, got help+thought his way out of it and describes his experiences in super detail. Some unique insights that I've never read anywhere else. Getting him on a podcast might be....interesting.

Quote:
Where exactly did I first come up with this idea?

Wow. Well...............

Maybe the idea didn't come from you at all?

If PKD got zapped with a pink beam.....