It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:50 pm 

@Jasun - I'm attempting to learn more about possible connection you cite between the Key of Solomon and ritual abuse, but I've not yet been able to find reference to this on the web. Would you be so kind as to point me to a book or article discussing this?

I did find various references to "The Key of David" as a code word for ritual sodomy, as seen here:

http://www.whale.to/b/knox1.html

Perhaps you've been mixing up your Solomons and Davids?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:29 pm 
Site Admin

That's possible. I have been trying to source this info myself, to no avail. Will look over the link, thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:17 am 

Well I just came across this forum from google, the clarity of being site that i've seen mentioned here i've known for a couple of years and yes under the working model presented from that site you would see Crowley and other similar types of figures being deeply involved in illusory realities related to the astral non-reality. Satan and other religious figures like gods are all just impressions given by the 'garbage' i.e. 'the dark force' which is just a figure of speech to describe a complex of thought forms working parasitically (well that is a overly simplified way of saying it i suppose).
People like this have very unhealthy preoccupations if you can see it this way.
These negative aliens are also just likely some form of 'illusion/impressions' from the garbage too perhaps partly drawing from the human imagination potentially or history. The grids are likely also another form of illusory reality. Any supposedly real happenings were astral related.