All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:24 pm 

Fitting in with people
after you have declared war
is impossible

how do you be nice
without being a victim
I don’t want to know

I’m interested more in haikugraphs- not so much a subdivision of a piece, but a fractal of a piece- it doesn’t so much as tell someone what to think as it does amuse them in the direction of other thoughts.

Autosnowflake formation...

I just today learned what a mora is… None of the above are haikus

Last edited by Vic Morrow on Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:14 pm 

Here is an example of a Haikugraph- a light verse about your human nature. What delineates you in the prosaic. A reclamation of variables.

I am learning clarity, not crypticism is key. It doesn’t have to be parabolic, that must come naturally or it is cracked, leaky. Word play is OK, if not incoherent.

Faceborg War on Autists
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don’t know if I’m considered autistic by hippo’s (licensed physicians.) They want me to communicate like clockwork. Interact unto heat death.

I am hypersensitive. Overwhelmed at all moments by sensory input. I am thick skinned, it’s more about the trip wires all over me.

I don’t so much want people to like me as to not be trespassed. Especially by me. We help each other by taking hands, not reaching in.

I am considered very attractive, yet people are remarkably put off. They say my nervousness makes them nervous. I am ugly.

I get in fights, a lot. Don’t trespass. Don’t even look at me.

I eat at the kid's table. Ok. You are boring. I like flirting with girls, but this has been taken. By them.

I consider myself better than you. Immediately. I am smart and good looking and nice and hard working. But that is not why you hate me. You know I want you to feel the same way about yourself.

Why does humanity hate me? I wanna live forever, but not alone. Why can’t I stop being a teen-

I am a man. I don’t care if people hate me. I want to beat you up.

Selective mutism is people’s fault. You make me stupid. You do not know what I mean. That is your fault.

I was born six weeks premature. I spent an eternity in the dome. You keep me alive for this seventh week.

Give me my eve and I’ll leave. Autismal monster saint alone with God. Child of God.

Freedom is other people. Not in this prison, though. I must escape.

Last edited by Vic Morrow on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

Vic Morrow wrote:
I'm just having some fun, hoping others may join in. The internet needs a forum, why not revive this one!?

It just takes two or more ghosts to gather in HIS NAME....

IMO this forum is worth hanging out at for the smilies alone.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:02 pm 

Quote:
Jasun wrote:

It just takes two or more ghosts to gather in HIS NAME....

IMO this forum is worth hanging out at for the smilies alone.

Word life.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:57 pm 

Vic Morrow wrote:
I eat at the kid's table. Ok. You are boring. I like flirting with girls, but this has been taken. By them.

The pervs hate children. They do not wish to be children. How can they when they take it away?

Eat at the kid's table, means where I am confined by other adults. They have invaded the back of my mind, assault me from there.

Your women are nervous around me. You lie to them. I will take one. I will ruin marriage. No, I won't. I like marriage.

Does this work as expression? is it tedious and worn out? It seems like I have an ulterior motive, to attack, not reclaim 'the back of my mind'? Do I need some cough syrup (wombat juice)? Is it wrong to hate the put together men? To wanna press the buttons that shatter?

I seek to purge myself of negative intent. To cleanse my soul. This is the most negative intent to normals.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:01 pm 

We can incorporate Reality Folding into this -- Google Goranson, Films Folded --

The study itself is fairly simple: we empirically observe how we and others engage in complex narrative and try to extract some dynamics. The only novelty we bring is the nature of the abstractions used; in this work we think of films as machines (or organisms) made of moving parts consisting of causal agents.